- Happy New Year, everyone! Hope 2014 brings you much
happiness and success! I love new starts. So much so
that the book I'm currently writing is about News Years
resolutions. Check in periodically to see how my heroine
fares as she tries to keep her resolutions!
- Her Hard to Resist Husband appears on the USA Today
- The covers for my March medical duet are just as
gorgeous as my current one. Get a sneak peek at them
- The covers for Medical Romance have been revamped.
Take a look at the gorgeous cover for my January 2014
book: Her Hard to Resist Husband.
- Going to visit the Greek Isles this month! Very excited
about doing some research.
- Revisions from The Dangers of Dating Dr. Carvalho
have been accepted by my editor! Yay. On to my next book
which features an equine therapist.
- We have a name: The Lone Wolf's Craving. The second
book in a medical duo--starring two military buddies--is
getting ready for release in September. The North
American cover has just come out. My hero has the
perfect amount of "brood." He's just as I pictured him,
when I was writing the book.
- It's raining names! My January 2014 release will be
called Her Hard to Resist Husband.
- Oh! And my Brazilian Brothers duet just received names
as well. Book one (Marcos's story) will be called To Play
with Fire. I'm still wrestling with revisions for Book two
(Lucas's story), but it will be called The Dangers of
Dating Dr. Carvalho.
- Happy fourth of July to my fellow Americans!
- Flirting with Danger, my motorcycle-riding doctor book
was released this month. Hard to believe this was my
sixth published book! And it hit the #1 spot on Amazon
for medical romances and stayed there for over a week.
- In His Sights came out in paperback format.
- I finished writing the first of my Brazilian brothers books!
Off to start the second in the series.
- My motorcycle-riding doctor (hero of my latest book) has a
cover, and I'm in love with it. Check it out on my bookshelf
- I'm about halfway done with the first of my Brazilian
brothers books. I love seeing these characters come to
life on the page!
- Check out my NYC Angels page to learn about a brand
new 8-book Medical series!
- And I've been asked to write my very own medical duet
this year, featuring Brazilian brothers. Can't wait to start.
- The New Year is off to a great start. Hope yours is looking
fabulous as well!
- My latest book, the Medical Duet featuring the military
hero, was accepted by my editor with NO revisions! So
happy she liked it. I hope to share the title with you soon!
- National Novel writing month has come to an end, and I
got my 50,000 words in!
- In His Sights is listed as a recommended read on USA
Today's Happy Ever After column
- I've been asked to write the second book of a Medical
Duet featuring two military heroes. It's a challenge, but I'm
loving every minute of it!
- My first romantic suspense book, In His Sights, is
released by Carina Press.
- I participated in a continuity for Harlequin Medicals. Eight
authors wrote eight different stories all set within a
children's hospital in New York City. I had such fun
mulling over storylines with the other authors. My book in
the series, NYC Angels: Flirting with Danger, will be
released in 2013. I can honestly say this was the most
emotionally wrenching book I've ever written.
- RWA's National Convention was fabulous. I danced the
night away at the my first Harlequin Party and had coffee
with the editor who bought my first book. It was an
amazing experience. Everything felt "real" for the first time.
- Doctor's Mile-High Fling is released!
- One Night that Changed Everything, my newest
Harlequin Medical, was accepted by my editor and will be
released this coming December!
- Got a sneak peek of the cover for my single title romantic
Suspense, In His Sights, and boy do I love it! The hero
and heroine are just as I imagined them. Carina Press
did a great job of incorporating the hero's profession
(military sniper) as well as the special gift he buys for the
heroine. Can't wait to share it with you!
- This month marks one year since I received The Call
that changed my life. I have 5 books being released this
year and a deadline for two more. I feel so very blessed!
- Received the story bible for the Medical continuity I've
been asked to participate in. The stories are all set in a
New York City children's hospital. My book will be number
five in the series, and I'm excited about the storyline. It's
going to be a challenge! But first, I want to finish my
current book and hand it in.
- I also finished my line edits for the romantic suspense I
sold to Carina. Can't wait to see my cover and hear what
the official title will be.
- This year is hopping! Besides my three-book contract
with Harlequin Medicals and my contract with Carina, I've
been asked to participate in a Harlequin Medical
Continuity (linked books, each of which is written by a
different author). Whew! This is more than I ever dreamed
- My latest Harlequin Medical, The Man who Wouldn't
Marry, has made it through revisions and is set to be
released in October 2012.