- My motorcycle-riding doctor (hero of my latest
book) has a cover, and I'm in love with it. Check it
out on my bookshelf page!.
- I'm about halfway done with the first of my
Brazilian brothers books. I love seeing these
characters come to life on the page!
- Check out my Coming Soon page to learn about
a brand new 8-book Medical series!
- And I've been asked to write my very own medical
duet this year, featuring Brazilian brothers. Can't
wait to start.
- The New Year is off to a great start. Hope yours
is looking fabulous as well!
- My latest book, the Medical Duet featuring the
military hero, was accepted by my editor with NO
revisions! So happy she liked it. I hope to share
the title with you soon!
- National Novel writing month has come to an
end, and I got my 50,000 words in!
- In His Sights is listed as a recommended read
on USA Today's Happy Ever After column
- I've been asked to write the second book of a
Medical Duet featuring two military heroes. It's a
challenge, but I'm loving every minute of it!
- My first romantic suspense book, In His Sights,
is released by Carina Press.
- I participated in a continuity for Harlequin
Medicals. Eight authors wrote eight different
stories all set within a children's hospital in New
York City. I had such fun mulling over storylines
with the other authors. My book in the series,
NYC Angels: Flirting with Danger, will be
released in 2013. I can honestly say this was the
most emotionally wrenching book I've ever
- RWA's National Convention was fabulous. I
danced the night away at the my first Harlequin
Party and had coffee with the editor who bought
my first book. It was an amazing experience.
Everything felt "real" for the first time.
- Doctor's Mile-High Fling is released!
- One Night that Changed Everything, my newest
Harlequin Medical, was accepted by my editor
and will be released this coming December!
- Got a sneak peek of the cover for my single title
romantic Suspense, In His Sights, and boy do I
love it! The hero and heroine are just as I
imagined them. Carina Press did a great job of
incorporating the hero's profession (military
sniper) as well as the special gift he buys for the
heroine. Can't wait to share it with you!
- This month marks one year since I received
The Call that changed my life. I have 5 books
being released this year and a deadline for two
more. I feel so very blessed!
- Received the story bible for the Medical continuity
I've been asked to participate in. The stories are
all set in a New York City children's hospital. My
book will be number five in the series, and I'm
excited about the storyline. It's going to be a
challenge! But first, I want to finish my current
book and hand it in.
- I also finished my line edits for the romantic
suspense I sold to Carina. Can't wait to see my
cover and hear what the official title will be.
- This year is hopping! Besides my three-book
contract with Harlequin Medicals and my contract
with Carina, I've been asked to participate in a
Harlequin Medical Continuity (linked books, each
of which is written by a different author). Whew!
This is more than I ever dreamed possible!
- My latest Harlequin Medical, The Man who
Couldn't Marry, has made it through revisions
and is set to be released in October 2012.
- Happy New Year, everyone! I hope it proves to
be a fabulous year.
- January marks the release of my debut novel,
Doctor's Guide to Dating in the Jungle! And the
author's copies of my book arrived in the mail. So
cool to actually hold it in my hands!
- And more good news: Carina Press has offered
publish The Surrogate, which was a finalist in
the 2009 and 2010 Golden Heart® contest, and
has won a couple of other awards. The book is a
Romantic Suspense novel and very different
from my Harlequin Medicals. I love both genres
and feel so very fortunate to be able to write both.
- National Novel Writing Month strikes again! Yep,
I'm deep in the trenches again this year, slipping
and sliding my way through my latest book.
- Speaking of which...my publisher wants three
more books from me! I have a shiny new
contract, which means I have my work cut out for
me in 2012!
- Alaska Skies has a new title: Doctor's Mile-
High Fling. Can you guess what my hero's
profession is, and where the book is set?
- Doctor's Guide to Dating in the Jungle appears
as an upcoming book on Harlequin.com. and
also on Amazon UK.
- Harlequin Medical Romance bought Alaska
Skies!, It'll soon have a shiny new title and will
come out in June 2012.
- Finished writing Alaska Skies and have received
my revisions. Busy times!
- Sent one of my romantic suspense books out to
a few Single Title publishers.
- Busy writing my next Harlequin Medical Romance
|June 2011 |
- I'm on Twitter under the name Tina_Beckett!
- The Call! Harlequin Medical Romances
purchased Doctor's Guide to Dating in the
Jungle as part of a two-book deal!